In this technology era, we are losing our health at a very high price. There is no time for self-care, family, friends, making memories which makes us happy. It is high time to understand what we are loosing and regain control before it is too late.
Always make time for yourself. Take a break, go to a spa or movie night or spend a whole day with family and friends. Make it a routine once in a week or month and see the difference.
Being around people who love us unconditionally or doing something which makes happy definitely brings us back from the monotonous life.
All the things mentioned above help us with mental strength. For physical health, we are going to see some of the best practices which help us to stay healthy.
- Having a glass of hot water with honey and lemon in the morning is definitely the best thing to begin your day. This glorious combination can help in clearing the bowels, thus cleaning the body.
- Add amla to your water bottle. It fosters the Vitamin-C levels in your program and enhances your complexion. Don’t like Amla? No worries, add strawberries or grapes or cucumber or any other fruit slices into the water bottle for the fresh feeling.
- Veggies are rich in vitamins, proteins, fibers, hence it is the best for our body. Always say yes to Salads.
- Follow a fixed beauty regime. Wash your face with a mild face wash every night before going to bed and whenever you return from an outing. At the end of the day, your skin pores will be blocked as a result of being exposed to dust, smoke etc. Also if you have oily skin and tend to sweat more, wash your face immediately after coming home. The basic idea is to keep your skin clean always. Otherwise, you might develop pimples and blemishes.
- Avoid spices. Prefer more boiled food, salads, fruits, sprouts(A must-have) and avoid everything that is not homemade. NO RESTAURANTS!!
- Drink lots of water. Any kind of liquid works well. Keep your body hydrated.
- Exercise every day. Jog in the morning right before sunrise. Keep yourself motivated all the time for better health.
- Fresh smoothies after a small dinner, having coconut water every day helps in cleaning the liver.
- Tanning or sun exposure ages the skin, to avoid the use of sunscreen, sunblock before going under the sun.
- You might have heard the famous quote – Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. Eat slowly, moderately, avoid junk snacks in between the meals.
- Last but not least, Sleep well. Our day starts after a good sleep.