While there are various social media apps available for our entertainment, we always remain concerned about the safety of the content we share on these platforms. Generally, we remain clueless about the level of security offered by any social media app. We don’t miss a chance to share anything on our profile, from our thoughts to our pictures and videos and also the content that resonates with our mood or ideology.
We constantly share everything and anything that we find appealing on our social media profile, while in the back of our minds there is always a constant thought about possibilities of it getting misused or abused.
Not all social media apps give us the assurance of security in these dangerous times when tons of data is readily available online. Helo, an engaging social media app specially designed for the Indian audience, ensures high security of data shared by its users on the platform.
Let’s discuss the measures that Helo app undertake to keep our data safe:
- It ensures to provide a platform that people can trust as a safe and viable source of the latest
news and trending topics, available in 14 Indian regional languages.
- The team at Helo puts in all efforts to create a safe environment that encourages the exchange
of perspectives and information across diverse cultures and beliefs.
- Helo has a variety of privacy features to provide extra protection to the content shared by its
- The users on the Helo app can change the privacy settings and can readily choose whether
others can comment or share their content or not. This can reduce the risk of content being
misused and ensures it remains available for the user’s personal consumption only.
- Helo’s team makes sure that the app complies with local laws related to data safety.
Helo is trying its best to keep your content safe; now it’s your turn to take the necessary precautions while sharing anything online. If you find anyone who you think can be a risk to the safety of your content, then block that person at once as there is a famous saying that “precaution is always better than cure”!
Disclaimer: This post has been published in sponsorship with ‘Helo‘ App.