1. Before starting makeup, wrap ice in a spongy cloth and rub it all over your face Ice closes pores and minimizes the excess production of oil. If you have a pimple, place an ice-cube over it for 2-3 minutes to minimize the swelling and redness. Repeat this process for 4-5 times a day.
2. Sprinkle water on green tea bag just to make sure that it is wet. Now gently press your lips for few minutes This helps in moisturizing lips. Green tea provides UV ray protection and also reduces sunburn. Also, you can use a small drop of peppermint or any essential oil on your fingertip and apply it to your lips. Let your lips absorb the oil for 2-3 minutes before applying a lip gloss to plump your lips. Follow any of these steps before applying lipstick.
3. If you don’t have primer try using fresh Alovera gel Wait for it to dry before applying the foundation. Alovera gel helps to minimize pores and keeps skin hydrated for a longer time. You can either use 100% natural Alovera gel or use the gel from Alovera plant. Alovera gel provides moisturization to lips and helps to maintain skin texture.
4. Always sponge the foundation inside out. This gives cake finishingApplying foundation is the very important part of the makeup. If you mess up here entire look will be altered. Dip the sponge in water before using it so that it will absorb the extra foundation and water locks the pores.
5. Use back of the spoon while applying mascara at the bottom of your eye It is difficult to apply Mascara at the bottom of an eye. It might get into the skin making it look like dark circles. To avoid this use back of the teaspoon or a flat thin business card.
6. If you have bought foundation that is darker to your skin tone then try adding moisturizer to make it lighter We often buy foundation after testing the shade on dorsal (back)side of our hand. Sometimes this might not match exactly with the skin tone. Don’t waste the foundation if it is darker. Just use the above method to use it effectively and wisely. This also works like a BB cream to give sheer look.
7. You can use the lipstick as a blush and as well as an eyeshade Just take little lipstick in your finger and apply gently on cheeks and over eyes. don’t waste money on multiple products like blush, highlights, eyeshadow etc. Lipstick can be used as one product. Buy 2-3 colors of lipstick for different looks.
8. No makeup remover? Don’t worry. Take some Vaseline on cotton and use this as a makeup remover Petroleum jelly melts down the makeup. If you are not a makeup junkie then no need to buy costly makeup remover. You can also use baby oil to remove makeup. Cleanse face thoroughly to wash away all the dirt. Always sleep with a clean moisturized face to avoid skin problems.
9. For long-lasting lipstick apply talcum powder with tissue gently on all over the lips Also if you have oily hair and don’t have time to wash your hair, rub talcum powder over hair to get rid oil, this also adds shine to hair.
10. Don’t forget to SMILE 🙂 just imagine a beautiful lady with a sad face. Doesn’t look nice right? After all, a smile is the beautiful accessory that makes any women look beautiful. Smile boosts up your confidence and uplifts your personality. Smile and walk with pride like a QUEEN.