Recent days people are very obsessed with increasing weight. Our lifestyle, work culture, and eating habits are the main reason for this extra cholesterol accumulating in our body. Many pieces of research are in place to reduce weight in a healthier way.
Keeping yourself active is the main mantra to be healthier. I have given few tips with which you can burn calories, along with these tips keeping an eye carbo count is extremely necessary. Remember! these won’t give quick results, you have to be patient and follow routine regularly.
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder + 1 tsp Honey + 1 tsp Fresh lemon juice mix these in one glass of cold water. Stir it well & drink. Do this every morning with empty stomach. This is a natural treatment which helps to reduce 20 pounds in 2 weeks.
- Just sit in Vajrasana position for 10 to 15 minutes 3 times a day after having food. This burns fat and also improves digestion.
- Always drink 1 glass of hot (Preferably) after having any food. This helps in fast & better digestion. This acts as a fat burner too.
- Dhanurasana (Bow Pose), Setu Bandh (Bridge Pose), Shalabhasana (Locust Pose), Ardha Matsyendrasana, Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose), Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend). Do these yoga poses 2 to 3 minutes each. Start with 3 to 4 rounds per day then increase gradually. Easy to do and quick results for weight loss.
- Burn The Fat Rapidly By Chewing food SLOWLY.
- LEAVE the food if you are not hungry.
- Eat MORE when you are more active and LESS when you are less active.
- To burn fat you need to consume fewer calories than you spend. Keep in mind that ‘eat less and exercise more’.
- Say NO to junk food, processed foods, foods with heavy sugar content, cheese, butter, and milk products.