Pimples are the worst enemy that anyone can have. Many people including me are fighting with pimples everyday. For some, these might end up after teenage and few struggle with adult acne. Advertisers influence us to try different products to avoid pimples but most of the times these products worsen the situation. Every product won’t work for everyone. Skin type for each person is different, some have sensitive, some have dry, oily skin types, we need to be very careful while selecting the skin care products. From my personal experience, I suggest trying home remedies. There is no guarantee that these remedies will cure pimples for everyone but at least there will not be any side effects. Just give a try, I’m sure you will be glad to know these easy and cheap tricks.
- Apply fresh mint leaves juice on the face evenly. Leave it for a whole night and wash on the next morning. Repeat this process for 4 to 5 days continuously to get rid of pimples.
- Cut a garlic into slices and gently rub on the pimples. Leave for 10 minutes and wash with warm water. This may sometimes harm your skin, so take care.
- put a dab of honey over a zit and cover with a band-aid overnight. when you wake up, the zit will be gone with no scar.
- you can shrink a pimple in minutes by putting a dab of Listerine on it. The alcohol will dry it up and cause it to fade.
- wrap an ice cube in a piece of cloth. hold it on the affected skin area for a few seconds. Wait for a few minutes and repeat the process.