When it comes to skin we immediately start searching for ready-made products. Chemical products harm our skin, maybe not today but someday for sure. There are many natural sources available around us which provide better skin protection. They take quite a long time to reflect results but are good for skin and there will not be any side effects.
Before going for exfoliation It is important to remove makeup, dust, sweat from the face. Since most of the homemade exfoliators come as facial masks, applying mask over unclean face may result in clogging pores, black, and whiteheads. Wash face with a facewash and tap dry with a smooth towel.
Next step is exfoliation. Below are the products which you can try as a natural exfoliation.
- Baking Soda & Honey: Baking soda is good for many skin benefits like lightening underarms, whitening teeth etc. This also acts as good skin exfoliation when mixed with honey. Take 1 tbsp of honey and 1 tbsp of baking soda to make a thin paste. Apply this to your face and wash after 1 minute. Baking soda exfoliates the skin and honey act as a moisturizer.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal has the 18 amino acids which absorb to the skin promoting skin healing and developing new skin layers. Oatmeal is very effective for dry, acne-prone skin. There are many ways you can use oatmeal for better skin.
- 4 tbsp Oatmeal powder+ 2 tbsp milk+1 tbsp honey: Apply this mixture, leave it for 15 minutes and then wash.
- Apple + Oatmeal: Blend apple and oatmeal to create a smooth paste. Apply and wash after 10 minutes.
- Granulated Sugar: Sugar is not recommended for a healthy diet but sure it does take the major role when it comes to skin benefits. Granulated sugar scrub is the best way to remove dead skin cells. Mix sugar & honey and gently massage all over the face, wash immediately, apply moisturizer.
- Fruits skin: If you are eating banana or papaya or kiwi then don’t throw the skin. Use it to massage it gently on skin and wash after 5 minutes.