Who doesn’t love gifts? Gifts can please anyone irrespective of the occasion and Christmas is one of the great times to give gifts. Gifting is an art. Gifting showcases how much do you care about your loved ones amidst the hectic schedule and how much you value them.
Gifts can stop the battles and bring peace! If your girlfriend is angry with you, gift her favorite things and see how the world will turn upside down.
Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Promotions, Graduations, Baby showers, weddings, and every other special occasion needs to be celebrated with beautiful gifts.
Not just the one who is receiving gifts will be happy but also the person who bought the gift will be happy after seeing a smile on their face. It is like receiving happiness in return right?
Today, in this post, we will be listing the gifts for everyone including family and friends. Happy Christmas!
Gift Ideas for Mom
Moms are the sweetest souls on earth. They love their kids unconditionally and whatever you gift them it looks sweet. But it’s also our responsibility to understand their needs and wish and gift accordingly. For budget-friendly gifts which can make every mom happy, check out the Secret Santa Gifts for women.
Every woman loves to have a variety of beauty products. To satisfy their need there are also multiple products and you have vast options among the beauty and makeup products
- Beauty gifts such as Makeup kits, lipstick, eyeshadow palette, nail polish pack, makeup brushes, beauty subscriptions, hair styling products, and many other beauty products.
- Fashion gifts such as best women perfume, Wallets, handbag, shoes, earrings, Necklace, Sweater, Winter coat & Cap, Gloves, Watches..
- Subscription box such as monthly special delivery box which includes kitchen gadgets, groceries, Recipes book.
- Kitchen gadgets such as Instant Pot, Knife Set, Stand Mixer, Fry Pan etc.
- Self-care activities such as booking a spa or parlor for your mom, Joining Yoga or meditation classes based on her interest, and surprise gathering with her best friends.
- Make your own special gifts by making cards, scrapbook, photo album, bake a cake. Dedicate your day for their special days and show how much you love them. Take them shopping or a movie date.
Gift Ideas for Dad
Dad never expects anything from their kids. Their whole life will be spent working to make the children live better. They never say anything like moms but they bear the pain all by themselves.
It is our duty to make his day special by gifting a perfect dad’s day gift right?
- For working dads – Ties, Pens, Keyboard, Dairy, Mousepad, Personalized Coffee Mug, Water bottle, Plant, Photo frame to keep on his desk, shoes are the best and useful gifts.
- Personalized gifts such as Best dad ever t-shirt, mugs, Pillows will never fail to impress him. It makes him happy and feels special.
- For super cool dads whiskey decanter can be gifted. Just make sure this shouldn’t create a fight between your mom and dad 😀
- Gifts such as Car medicine kit, tool kit, vacuum cleaner, air purifier, organizer, winter warm wool cover for steering are few car accessories which will be very useful.
- For Gym and Bicycle lovers bike accessories, gym subscriptions, sweat coat etc are useful and worthy gifts.
- Since dads like to watch TV in their free time buy them Netflix, Amazon or Hulu subscription.
Gift Ideas Sister
Sisters are very demanding! If you are a big brother then definitely you will be getting gift appeals from your sisters. If they don’t like the gift, they don’t hesitate to say it on your face 😀 So you need to be very careful!
Beauty products mentioned for Mom can also be brought for sisters as well. But the only thing to make sure of is to know whether your sister has any favorite brands. You can go a little funky here since they like to try anything new.
Necklace, cute earrings, bracelets, hairdryer/straightener/curler, hair accessories (Clips, Bands), nail polish dryer, Calvin Klein perfumes, Wax heater, scarf wraps, Pullovers, Cardigans (If you know the size) can be on your list.
Some gifts can be chosen based on their hobbies. For book lovers, books, Bookmarks, Book lamps, Amazon Kindle, E-books can be gifted. For women who paint gift them the painting accessories and show you respect for their passion.
Since it is difficult to buy them clothes because of the varying size take them to shop.
Gift Ideas for Brother
Boys have very fewer and expensive choices compared to women’s stuff. Every year it will be difficult to get something new hence keep an eye on their requirements. This helps to choose useful gifts instead of wasting money on unwanted gifts.
For sports geeks, you can get the jersey/tees/cap/mug with his favorite team on it. Xbox games, controllers, Physical gaming accessories such as Football, Soccer shoes, Cricket bats, Tennis sets etc. can make them happy.
For bicycle fans accessories like a backpack, socks, sports gloves, Winter ski mask, Polarized sunglasses might be helpful. You can gift skating boards, violin to encourage him to learn something new.
Earphones, watches, Car accessories, speakers, sunglasses, caps can impress them. They have very few options when it comes to fashion and styling. Hair gel, perfumes, belts can be added to the list.
Gift Ideas for Partner (For him/her)
I feel this is the toughest job. People generally think a lot before buying anything for their partner because every time the gift should be unique, surprising, and new.
There are many personalized gifts out there. You can print your photo on a mug/pillow/frame and gift them to remember you forever. Pair tees with personal quotes or photos are also cool which you both can wear while going out together.
Collage photo albums with all the great moments you have spent together, big greeting cards specially designed with your lovely pictures & personal quotes, a calendar displaying beautiful couple pictures each month, Scrapbook are probably the best gifts to make them happy.
Apart from these you also can go for useful gifts like a jacket, sweater, earphones, Bluetooth speakers, phone case etc. If your partner loves branded stuff then this is the time to impress them. Though it costs you a lot but it’s worth 😉
Gift Ideas for Families
Have you got an invite from close family or friends for Thanksgiving and worrying about what to gift them? Don’t worry! Just read further.
Plants, Christmas decoration stuff, Barbecue toolkit, Showpieces (Antique pieces, Wall clock, Paintings, Table lamps, Paperweight etc), Wine/glass set, Dining sets (Dinner plates, Desert/ice cream bowls, Serving bowls etc) make great gifts for families.
LED display which displays wedding photos of a couple is a great gift idea if your friend is recently married. They can keep your gift next to the TV and remember you all the time.
Most of the time you never know what they actually want! In that case gift them gift cards from Amazon, Best Buy, Ulta, or any other major outlet.
Gifts Ideas for Kids
Sometimes you need to attend birthday parties of toddlers or need to visit family that has small kids. In such cases, taking something for them looks wise and it definitely makes the kids happy.
Kids love chocolates, ice creams, biscuits, and all baked items. But let’s not spoil their health with too much sweet and carbohydrates.
For Kids under 6 years, you can gift any music toy, dolls, woolen caps, socks, papercrafts, coloring books, castle builder etc.
Kids from 6-12 years are in the learning phase hence give them memory booster games like ‘Guess who’, ‘Dictionary’, ‘Lego’, Storyteller, Rhymes phone and make their learning easy.
Kids above 12 years are almost like teenagers hence gifts for siblings can be gifted to them as well!.
This is all about gift ideas to make your and your close ones’ Christmas brighter, happier and merrier.
Champagne bottles, Flower bouquets, Chocolate Baskets, Sweet boxes always top the list if you haven’t planned well in advance. Never go empty-handed when you are invited for dinner or any special occasion.